Sunday, November 18, 2012

Welcome to Totally Tash


After a few not-as-successful-as-I-would-have-liked blog attempts, I'm at it again.  This time, instead of just blogging on food and wine and family related topics, I've decided to do something that encompasses all of me.  Hence the name, Totally Tash.

I hope to use this forum to share the many facets of my roller coaster life.  In my role as a stay-home mom and wife, I want to share my parenting tips and experiences.  As a caterer and personal chef, I hope to express my passion for cooking through my favorite recipes, cooking advice and food stories.  As an aspiring author, I plan to document the day to day frustrations that come with taking on a huge project of which I have absolutely no prior experience.  These are but a few of the many hats I wear and I know it sounds a little crazy but being a little nuts never hurt anybody ... unless you're allergic.

No comments:

Post a Comment